Zip and Unzip a File on Linux
apt-get install zip
Compress a file:
zip file.zip backup.sql
Compress all files in the current directory:
zip directory.zip *
Uncompress a zipped archive:
More Related Posts
- [2016/06/21] Bash: lsb_release: command not found
- [2016/05/25] Debconf-get-selections: Command not fo...
- [2016/05/26] Cannot Access Attachments Upload Path ...
- [2016/05/24] Free Windows Templates For Kimsufi
- [2016/06/15] Bash: make: command not found
- [2016/07/02] Run a Bash Script in Background with N...
- [2016/06/01] Extract and Count Unique IP Addresses ...
- [2016/07/02] Execute Commands After You Exit From a...